Register Your Interest in our Data Science courses
Beacon Intelligence is pleased to offer a range of classroom courses focused on the Microsoft Azure tools for Data Science.
These courses are intended for Data Engineers and Data Scientists who collaborate with business stakeholders to identify and meet the data requirements to design and implement data solutions using the Microsoft Azure Data Services.
Data Engineers are responsible for data-related tasks that include:
- Provisioning data storage services
- Ingesting streaming and batch data
- Transforming data
- Implementing security requirements
- Implementing data retention policies
- Identifying performance bottlenecks
- Accessing external data sources
Click the links below to find out more about each of the courses we offer:
DP100 – Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure (3 day)
DP200 – Implementing an Azure Data Solution (3 day)
DP201 – Designing an Azure Data Solution (2 day)
AI100 – Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution (3 day)